Immigration Short-term Study Visas

You can come to the UK on a short-term of study without the need for going through the points-based system. Whilst in the UK you can study a short course including English language or training. You could also undertake a course or a period of research as part of a degree course being studied outside the UK. A short-term study visa will normally be valid for six months. If your course is English language only then it may be valid for 11 months.

Call us now on 0121 728 5999 / 0203 929 5999 or email to see how best we can help.

immigration short term study visas