Immigration Long Residence

After completing 10 years’ lawful continuous residence in the UK, you may be eligible for indefinite leave also referred to as ‘settlement’ in the UK.

At Vestra Lawyers, we have the knowledge and expertise to help you with these types of applications. Contact us today to speak to our specialist solicitors by calling 0121 728 5999 / 0203 929 5999 or alternatively you can email us at

immigration Long Residence