Immigration Indefinite leave to remain Applications

After a period of time in the UK depending on the visas you have held you may become eligible for indefinite leave to remain or “settlement” permitting you freedom from immigration control.

Thereafter, you can also become eligible for British citizenship. This frequently renders the holder a degree of relief knowing they may plan their futures without the burden of worrying so much about immigration control.

At Vestra Lawyers, we have the knowledge and expertise to help you with these types of applications. Contact us today to speak to our specialist solicitors by calling 0121 728 5999 / 0203 929 5999 or alternatively you can email us at

civil litigation lawyer