Immigration Domestic Violence (not legally aided)

You may be eligible for indefinite leave to remain as a victim of domestic violence if you were granted limited leave as a partner (other than a fiancé(e) or proposed civil partner) of a British citizen or a person settled in the UK and that during the last period of limited leave as a partner of a British Citizen or a person settled in the UK, your relationship with your partner broke down permanently as a result of domestic violence.

We can appreciate it may be a difficult and traumatic period in your life however it is vitally important you take steps to regularise your stay. At Vestra Lawyers we have specialist solicitors who can assist you. To discuss your matter, contact us today by calling 0121 728 5999 / 0203 929 5999 to speak to a specialist or alternatively you can email us at

immigration domestic violence