Please note during the ongoing Coronavirus outbreak we continue being open for business throughout the year and welcome the public to have free telephone consultations with us without the need to travel in to see us.

Immigration Derivative Rights

You are eligible for a derivative residence card if you are living in the UK and you are one of the following:

  • the primary carer of someone who has the right to live in the UK;
  • the primary carer’s child; or
  • the child of a former worker from the European Economic Area (EEA) and you are at school, college or university in the UK.

At Vestra Lawyers, we have the knowledge and expertise to help you with these types of applications. Contact us today to speak to our specialist solicitors by calling 0121 728 5999 / 0203 929 5999 or alternatively you can email us at

Divorce solicitor