Please note during the ongoing Coronavirus outbreak we continue being open for business throughout the year and welcome the public to have free telephone consultations with us without the need to travel in to see us.

Immigration Civil Partnership

If you have found your perfect partner who is not settled in the UK, you may become aware of the vast Immigration Rules pertaining to partner visas and the difficulty in some cases of the processes involved.

If you have entered into a civil partnership, you can consider applying for a civil partnership visa. This if granted would allow your partner permission to reside and work in the UK. The initial visa is valid for two and a half years which would need to be subsequently extended for a further two and a half years. Your partner could after five years apply for indefinite leave to remain in the UK.

At Vestra Lawyers, we have the knowledge and expertise to help you with these types of applications. Contact us today to speak to our specialist solicitors by calling 0121 728 5999 / 0203 929 5999 or alternatively you can email us at


immigration civil partnership