Please note during the ongoing Coronavirus outbreak we continue being open for business throughout the year and welcome the public to have free telephone consultations with us without the need to travel in to see us.

Immigration Returning Residence

You would need a Returning Resident visa to come back to live in the UK if you previously had indefinite leave to enter or remain (‘settled status’) and you have either lost your documentation or been away for more than 2 years. If you meet certain requirements you may be able to regain your indefinite leave to remain in the UK.

At Vestra Lawyers, we have the knowledge and expertise to help you with these types of applications. Contact us today to speak to our specialist solicitors by calling 0121 728 5999 / 0203 929 5999 or alternatively you can email us at


immigration returning residence